Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

If you've read any of my other posts or even just looked at the pictures, this look on Ruby's face should be familiar- so cute, but there's that twinkle of mischief in her eyes. Nothing naughty necessarily. Like a sweet sister she colored an egg for "brother" with an L on it. After getting home from lunch with friends on Easter Lincoln was asleep in his car seat so that's where he stayed (we did bring him in from the car, don't worry). Ruby decided to hide her eggs. We soon discovered she gave one to brother, too. See, not naughty, actually she was sharing! It made me laugh because my mom tells the story of when my sister was a newborn and at Easter she found her in the cradle surrounded by jelly beans that I decided to "share" with her (I was two at the time). I guess Ruby more than just looks like me! Happy Easter to all!!!