Monday, March 30, 2009

The President


I am so overjoyed to announce that on Friday, March 27, 2009 at 5:06pm Lincoln Matthew Driggers arrived safe and weighing in at......8 pounds 11 ounces- causing a great gasp to go out amongst those present (and now those reading!). He is 20 inches long and absolutely precious! Big sis Ruby could not be more excited and attentive! I really don't know what to say without gushing, so I'll just leave it at this- I am blessed beyond measure and feel the love of my heavenly Father so lavished on me as I sit on my bed with my little family around me reading stories, giggling, and saying bedtime prayers- truly tasting heaven here on earth!

7 comments:

asnipofgoodness said...

How sweet is that!!!! Thanks for the pictures Han. He is beautiful! We can't wait to meet him, especially Haven! Enjoy your sweet family, and soak in all that together time. Praying for you all, aunt amy

Crystal said...

Okay, you must only have one mold for your children. He looks just like Ruby! So precious, congrats Hannah!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting that he's finally here ... and what a great little boy name. Hugs and love to all of you.

Kathy said...

Congratulations to you all!! How exciting!! We missed you all at the homecoming - but you had better things going on...that sweet baby! :)

Wynne Family said...

He is absolutely precious, Hannah! We're rejoicing with you and your dear family! Send more pictures when you can!

Christy said...

How wonderful! I didn't even know you guys were expecting another little one. He's just perfect. Congratulations!

molly | mommycoddle.com said...

oh, hannah!!! congratulations. kisses to that sweet little babe.

xoxox