Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 Months Old!

I can't believe the boy is already two months old (actually 9 weeks as of yesterday). He had a check at the doctor yesterday and is weighing in at 11 pounds 9 ounces and 23 inches long- right in the 50th percentile, not too big, not too small, just average! :) He is so precious and has evened out and cries to eat and to be put to sleep. Oh yeah, he doesn't cry, but screams bloody murder with baths and car seats and if you take too long changing his diaper in the middle of the night! He has been smiling since at least 4 weeks old, but I always got the smirk from people assuming I'm just a gushing mom and then the comment, "it's probably just gas." Nope, not at all! It's hard to catch that smile on camera because it has usually just been with his parents and Ruby when we're holding him, but I was able to catch him smiling at the mobile on his swing which he just started to tolerate this week. He is so sweet and according to everyone looks just like Ruby!

5 comments:

The Westmorelands said...

hannah, he is precious!! i can't believe how much he's changed in two weeks! thanks for posting pictures. give ruby a big hug from knox! :)

Crystal said...

Thanks for updating us on your life! Life looks good from where I'm sitting.

CeCe said...

Gosh he is so adorable.

asnipofgoodness said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how much he has changed!!! I wish I could see him in person! Keep those pics coming. I showed Grandma too, she was so happy to see him!

Jeffcoat House said...

He is so handsome!! Congrats to the Driggers! I know Ruby is so excited to be a big sister!