Monday, November 3, 2008

Max and Ruby

Max and Ruby happens to be my daughter Ruby's favorite show. It is about a brother and sister bunny and usually he's in her way and she lovingly, yet somewhat "bossingly," redirects him. I actually really like the show too, but the story line is always basically the same! Well, I better get used to it as we are expecting our own "Max" to the Driggers family March 30, 2009. Yep, we're expecting, and yep, we found out this week it's a boy! I can't even imagine having a boy, but am very excited. Ruby is excited, but does not quite get it, she just thinks we're bringing "baby Rish," her new cousin home with us! All is well so far as I'm about 5 months along, but find myself already counting down! God is so good!

8 comments:

Wynne Family said...

Such a precious post Hannah!! Oh, and the name is ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations to all four Driggers! Miss you guys already!

Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys (and I'm like you - I wouldn't know what to do with a boy either).

Much love from us and keep us posted on all the baby news!!

Hannah said...

While the name Max is very cute, that will not be his name, sorry for the confusion. No names yet, not that we'll be sharing before we see his precious face!

Marsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha said...

You know you don't have to wait for only monumental events to add posts to your blog!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
We need to talk soon! LOTS of big changes!

asnipofgoodness said...

yooo hooooo, another boy!!!! You will love having a boy!!! I am so excited for you all.

Crystal said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We'll be in the unknown of boyhood together. Hey, I heard Camden is still up for grabs.

Jeffcoat House said...

YAY! Congratulations to you guys! We love some babies and especially boys (we can't afford more then one girl ourselves :) )! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is wonderful!!